Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day

I hope your Independence Day was full of sparkles and shimmer! Ours was rather quiet and I'm fine with that. I spent some time in my little studio and as it is still a work in progress, I am becoming quite fond of it! Will post pictures some day.

Last night I went through some old instructional/pattern books for inspiration and then I actually started designing some Christmas ornaments. I so want to get a huge jump start so that I am not so overwhelmed closer to the season. We have a distant wedding to attend in the fall and tons of Birthdays too, so you will find me in my studio from here on out, just trying to stay on top.

I have had the pleasure of reading some of your Blogs and am happy with the creativity and beauty of your posts. I hope that we can connect in the future, but for now I will continue to learn and grow.

Until next time, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment