Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17th Already

Wow, where is this month going? I guess when you have wonderful grandkids to spend part of their summer vacation with their grandparents, time isn't so noticed until that vacation is gone. The house always seems so quiet when they leave and I miss them already.

I think that I mentioned the choice that I made about staying home to "work". It has only been about a month and first on the agenda was to get the house back in order and organized. I work SO much more efficiently if I am somewhat organized. I don't like excessive clutter. So my craft area is more on track and I started with simple things while the grands were here... some stockings that can eventually join my inventory for sale. However, I'm anxious to start painting again, so may scoot the fabric items over and start some hand painted ornaments soon.

I got a little side-tracked yesterday by cleaning up the tool area of the basement to make room for that "must have" treadmill that hubby and I had to have three years ago. We have several weight machines and benches as well as a bike down there so, in my household re-organization decided that it needed to be re-located too. Once moved, it will leave more room in hubby's office and library space. That should be the final inside house project before I can get fully engulfed in my "work".

I have started making my gift-giving list for Christmas and wish that I could get them accomplished half as fast as they come into my head. I may become more monetarily rich if I could!

For now, Still Happily Posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment