Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick jaunt...

It's been pretty busy here. We just celebrated two birthdays a day apart and we hosted both parties.
Everything outside seems to be drying up as we are experiencing "summer" with 107 degree predictions tomorrow. NOT looking forward to the next few days of heat and drought.
I watered the vegetable and fruit gardens and a couple flower garden areas. We run off of a deep well, so in times like this I start worrying about conserving when possible just in case the ground water disappears.
In getting my house semi-back in order, I have been brainstorming for new and fresh ideas for creative gifts to make. I'm anxious to get started, but am forcing myself to finish the couch cushions before moving on to more enjoyable activities. The back cushions are all that I have left to sew and one seat that needs a slight adjustment. I should also throw a few pillows onto the feed dogs too, just to add a little bling.
It is late for me this p.m. so need to get to sleep so that I can wake with new energy in the a.m. I hope to start posting some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment