Monday, June 18, 2012

Beginning

Blogging is new to me so as with the name that I chose, I hope anyone with an interest will accept that this may take a few attempts before I become more fluent in my writing and posting!

I am happy to be here and hope that you are as well. Many interesting topics can be shared along the way and I am looking forward to your feedback.

I am old school and appreciate the less modern way of living in many areas of my life. I feel passionate about keeping some of the lost arts of generations past, alive and well. A hard feat in today's high tech world. Although I know a dear lady who still keeps a hand written journal on paper and has fifty-plus years worth, I do love the convenience of typing.

Part of what I want to blog about is the fact that there seems to be less and less available time to get all the things I need to get done in any given day. I was told that the older we get the faster that rapidly disappearing time does fly. Hardly seems fair to me.

I am a forty-eight year old grandmother of five, mother of two and sister to nine. To some of you, that may not seem old, but trust me when I tell you that my life has been very full of enough events to make me feel quite older than the date on my birth certificate.

I thought about some things that I would share before I came upon this particular service and told myself that I would strive for uplifting and positive posts. Probably the most difficult for me will be finding a beginning... I have a lot to say and a lot I want to share.

For now, I want to search around for lay-out designs and the like as I have not gotten that far as of this post.

Looking forward! 


No comments:

Post a Comment