Wednesday, November 19, 2014

On a Healthy Path by Detoxing First


 What if you could start fresh?

On my journey for a healthier me, I have been looking around for a more "appealing" way to detox my body. Someone from my Essential Oil group put this link on social media and I had to check it out. I looked at all the ingredients and like what I see. The ingredients are always important to me, because I believe the whole process will work better if you actually like whatever it is you are attempting, especially when it's an attempt to become healthier.

 The ingredients may be a little challenging because, one; they may not be in season and two; they may be a bit pricy depending on the season. That should not really matter a whole lot if your goals need to be reached. In other words, it should be worth it to you!

So here is the link to a 48 hour cleansing.


http://www.doctoroz.com/article/48-hour-weekend-cleanse

I would love to hear if you try it and how it made you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment