Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Homemade Household Products

I have been on a mission for the better part of my life to remain as "natural" as possible. In this past year, I have become almost obsessed with finding ways to rid our household of toxins.

In looking back through the rapidly passing years, I'm appalled by how easily society has become so gullible to marketed poisonous products. Anytime the advertisements get "new and improved", bigger, brighter, faster or taller, etc... people jump right off the cliff and into the pit of suckers.

I am so thankful for my Mother who raised ten children on a very meek budget, and taught us how to keep our lives unadulterated by advertisements. Shielding us wasn't necessarily on purpose, it was out of practicality. A lot of things within our household were home made and simply not wasted. Mother certainly was a pro at stretching a dollar and I fortunately have retained those lessons.

I will try to link up to blogs with similar useful household ingredients and such along the way and will include some of my own as time permits. Until next time, here is a link to the newest that I found!

This is a link to Jilly's Blog that I found very appealing.

Breathing freshness,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment