Monday, October 27, 2014

Nature's Cures

Keeping Honeybees has been one of the most rewarding of experiences up close and personal to nature that I have ever done. Fishing is right up there as is vegetable and herb gardening. Honey bees have been added just within the last eight or so years and actually hands on, just in the last three years. We've had to learn A LOT and every day since we started, Tim and I keep learning something new or take interest in something that we still  need to learn about beekeeping in order to better sustain our colonies.

I've decided to venture into finding all natural ways for us to live and am looking more into using everything that God gifted us with in our daily routines and healthful regiments. Whatever goes into or onto our bodies needs to be or become void of any and all toxins, free radicals, poisons; and in doing so, I will be adding what works for us on here.

Whatever mixtures or ingredients that work for my family or me, does not nor do I ever mean to imply that they will work for you and yours. This blog and or any of my writings are only meant for a means for me to share our own health journey and what is working or in some cases maybe, not working. It is never meant to diagnose or impress upon others what may not be scientifically "proven" as medicinal treatments.

So with that said, my love for honey bees is deep and I hope that I can share with you some of the fascinating adventures we experience everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment