Monday, October 27, 2014

Honey Cures Me

For my dry skin, I use fresh from my hives, pure natural honey!

For my bee stings... yes, if you keep bees, you are going to get stung! I've put a mixture of honey topped with cinnamon and the swelling from any of my stings have healed within two days.

I use honey for a sore throat or even just a scratchy or tickle in my throat.

I will be trying some recipes for honey cough drops soon, so hopefully they will turn out great and I can post how they turn out!

I love replacing processed sugars with honey in all my sweet-tooth recipes.

Of course I use honey in my tea and other beverages.

Winnie the Pooh is a really smart little bear and one of my many favorite children's story characters. I believe I will add fun literature of him to the list of gift giving this year along with sweet little honey treats!

Occasionally I will be adding some of these remedies with my own methods of using them for you to try if you so desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment