Thursday, September 19, 2013

Loving Life

I have been working on a fabric collage book for my Mother and although have seen lots of photos of these, have never attempted one before this. I am using a lot of antique and newer lace, fabrics and some photos and it is quite lovely and unique. I guess that's how they come about; adding and arranging along the whole creative way until it becomes what it will.

I was so excited to take a huge initiative in getting the guest room turned into "MY" little design studio and creative space. It is a few weeks later and I still get excited when I go in there. Hence it has become a bit more difficult for me to post as often as I had planned. The hammered dulcimer that my hubby gave me for my birthday, didn't help with any extra time either. Although, I fear my worse dilemma may be the lack of photo capturing to add of projects and things to share. I will slip this one in quickly!


While I love blogging and wish for correspondence with like-minds, I know perhaps it will take time to get discovered and have enough valid worthwhile posts for repeat readers. For this, I am anxious! I am amazed at just how much time getting a blog up and running has taken for me and yet, I'm okay with that for I am a patient person. Others I have read, say that it didn't happen overnight for them either, so perseverance onward.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely to have a little studio area.

    I would love to devote a room to it. I keep trying.

    Christy
    Lil Bit Brit

    ReplyDelete