Monday, September 30, 2013

Hole in My Heart

It has been a few days and I'm probably still not ready to be posting yet. I had very recently sent a link to my blog to my sister. This was the very first person who I sent a link to. I am usually a very "private" person and wanted a very inspirational and highly respected "close" person to share it with and my sister would have understood where I wanted to take my blog eventually. She passed away Tuesday night. I don't know if she got a chance to view it or what she thought of it. So many things are missed and so many memories to hold tight to. I feel like I've been in a sort of whirl wind. It was only three months ago that she was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic cancer that spread also quickly to her liver. This was someone who barely suffered from a head cold so it was so sudden for our family. There is no one as kind, patient, creative and inspirational as she was to me and all who knew her. I give so much credit to her for any creativity that I possess. What an inspiration she will forever be to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment