Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dulcimer

I thought that I would go through and organize some photos that I wanted to post as well as getting started individual boxes for each of our grown kids. For me, getting my new creative space to work in was quite the accomplishment so a pat on the back for getting as far as I have with all the other things going on. I love my new space and have worked a little on some projects here and there with intentions of going into it full force soon.

Well, today is my Birthday and my absolutely amazing husband went out and found a Hammered Dulcimer for me! Wow!

No, I don't know how to play it yet, but have always wanted one and am a determined person, so it will sound beautiful some day!

The dilemma is... that I have to now make time to practice without getting so involved that I don't get my work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment