Tuesday, August 13, 2013

2nd Drawing in 2 weeks

I've been busily working on creating this blog and although I am not all that fluent with all of its features, I am managing. I've learned a lot in the last few "quiet" days that I have had. Concentrating on me doesn't come all too often.
Also, I would like to share another drawing that I have been working on. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have put into motion some ideas that have been long suppressed. Two drawings in two weeks is pretty exciting for me. I may just finally be on the roll that I've practically been tasting for some time!


It is a drawing of a little collection that I actually have hanging in my kitchen. I know that it is a bit light and that style is something that I will try and work on in future drawings. I usually don't have a heavy hand with a pencil, so it is difficult for me to perfect gradient. As of late, it is just so important for me to get these drawings started and work on them in any free time available.

Thanks for viewing and please leave a comment if you'd like.






No comments:

Post a Comment