Friday, October 4, 2013

Creating

I've spent a great amount of time in my little studio this past week. I have a family reunion this weekend including a memorial to my all too recently late sister. I had started a fabric collage book for our Mother before I visited my sister a couple weeks ago. She never got to see it and I am bound and determined to get it finished for this memorial/reunion. I know she would have loved it. As soon as I am able I will post pictures. It is good and therapeutic to have a creative release with my sister watching over me. She has always been a great inspiration to me. I am feeling blessed.

1 comment:

  1. So nice to get a visit from you! Thank you for the lovely comment on my room and quilt. I am so sorry to learn that you have recently lost your dear sister. It seems you shared some wonderful things. I am glad you are finding solace through your creative work.

    ReplyDelete